Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Much has changed my padawan...

I'd almost forgotten this was here...

and much has changed in 2 and a half years.

I finished my studies and look like I might be heading back to do some more.
I've had a rollercoaster of a time with my weight...however with great determination, I've now lost 8 kgs and running further than I've ever run before.
I've been to NZ and back. I want to travel more.
Moved out of home and moved back. And now want to move back out.
Now only work one job...but it keeps me busy enough. (I'm a teacher now...) Could a 2nd job be looming again?
I have a girlfriend and while everything is swell, the distance is a pain. (She lives in Kilsyth). She's a nurse, we're madly in love and have been going strong for 5 months :)
People come and people go. Thankfully more are coming than going. However I have lost some very close people in the last year.


Slowly but surely realising that life is short and that every opportunity needs to be taken with both hands.

hopefully will be getting an edublog up and running this year :)

au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment